Lead scoring helps your sales team find and focus on the hottest leads most likely to buy. You can practice scoring your leads on both behavioural and demographic (also known as firmographic) parameters to have the best understanding when someone is ready to engage with sales.
Marketing departments need to work in close collaboration with sales to understand what behavior are good buying signals, what data is required from leads perform accurate scoring and when is a lead sales qualified?
When do companies use Macromator for lead scoring? Both marketing and sales departments turn to Macromator when they need help
- Starting to use both behavioral and demographic lead scoring
- Optimizing the current lead scoring to be more accurate for the sales process
- Complex lead scoring and grading methodologies for different products lines and service offerings need to be put in place
- Want to explore advance lead scoring techniques such as predictive analytics
What’s in it for you?
- Lead scoring workshop & build
- Advance lead scoring practices and examples
- Alignment of both sales & marketing departments on lead scoring methodologies
- Sales training on how to use lead scoring
See what lead scoring can do for your sales and marketing organization! Please contact Dan Radu, Principal Consultant, Marketing Automation & CRM by email for engagements at MarketoExpert@macromator.com