Are you using Pardot’s drip campaigns to nurture prospects that are not yet ready to buy? It’s a crucial modern marketing tactic. The practice of lead nurturing, also known as drip marketing, ensures that content is delivered as needed for leads which could potentially be clients at some point in the future.
Macromator develops the strategy and implementation to make sure that all prospects get engaged with the appropriate message at the right stage in the buying cycle. Pardot is not very intuitive when it comes to building sequence of emails but our expertise helps you make everything work as it should.
Advantages of Nurturing Your Prospects With Drip Marketing:
- Maintain engagement with prospects which are not ready to buy yet
- Move opportunities down the pipeline faster
- Educate prospects on your products and services
- Automate communications weekly or monthly
- Target content for different buying cycle stages
- Discover and investigate additional revenue opportunities
Don’t miss any more opportunities! Maintain your engagement with all prospects. Please contact Dan Radu, Principal Consultant, Marketing Automation & CRM by email for engagements at PardotExpert@macromator.com